Fundación madrid, the EEN partner organizes a Brokerage Event to address the main topics of the NMBP call of 2019 in which materials R&D are expected to have a major impact.
The Advanced Materials and Nanomaterials Spanish Technological Platform (MATERPLAT), the Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology (CDTI) as Spanish National Contact point for NMBP, and the European Technology Platform for Advanced Engineering Materials and Technologies (EuMaT) will also have a very important role in the organization of the event.
The two main objectives are:
- Present insights expectations and tips from the European Commission on the 2019 NMBP topics
- Constitute a unique international networking platform to find the right partners for a successful H2020 proposal
The agenda of the event is planned as follows although it is still in preparation, so some light changes may arise:
- 10:00 – 13:30 / Conference session
- 12:30 – 13:30 / Pitch - project ideas presentations. Short presentations of project ideas looking for partners. If you are interested in making a pitch of your project idea please select this session.
- 14:30 – 18:00 / Brokerage event
Event: July 3rd 2018
Venue: IMDEA Materials Institute C/ Eric Kandel, 2; 28906, Getafe, Madrid (Spain)
Gelişmelerden haberdar olmak için lütfen e-posta bültenimize kayıt olun.